NSF Low Lead Brass Push Fit Tee Fitting
For copper, CPVC or PEX pipe
Material:lead free brass, DZR, CW617N, CW614N, C37700, Common Brass.
Working pressure: 16Bar - 20 Bar.
It meet NSF/ANSI 61, NSF/ANSI 14 and ASSE 1061 standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution
- Instant Push-Fit connection for increased ease-of-use.
- Fittings certified to 200 PSI and 200°F (93°C).
- no loose components, ensures secure, reliable connection
- LEAD FREE brass body. Foundation of a strong, corrosion resistant, durable fitting.
- Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
- Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution.
Looking for ideal NSF Low Lead brass push fit fitting
Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Low Lead Brass Push Fit Fitting are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Brass Push Fit Fitting. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Brass Pipe Couplings > Brass Push-fit Fitting