NSF free lead brass Push Fit Mnpt Male Couplings
For copper, CPVC or PEX pipe
Material:lead free brass, DZR, CW617N, CW614N, C37700, Common Brass.
Working pressure: 16Bar - 20 Bar.
It meet NSF/ANSI 61, NSF/ANSI 14 and ASSE 1061 standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution
- Instant Push-Fit connection for increased ease-of-use.
- Fittings certified to 200 PSI and 200°F (93°C).
- no loose components, ensures secure, reliable connection
- LEAD FREE brass body. Foundation of a strong, corrosion resistant, durable fitting.
- Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
- Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution.
Looking for ideal NSF Free Lead Brass Push Fit Coupling Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the NSF Brass Push Fit Coupling are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of NSF Free Lead Push Fit Coupling. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Brass Pipe Couplings > Brass Push-fit Fitting